Deuteronomy 31:30-32:14 Deut 31-32
5. Deuteronomy 32:1-2—
Moses calls on—
- Heaven and earth to listen to his words.
- Let his teaching fall like rain and settle like dew, and
- Gentle rain on new grass, and
- Showers on tender plants.
6. a. Moses’ praise of God in Deuteronomy 32:3-4 shows his understanding of God’s character—
- God told Moses His name is Yahweh.
- He declares God’s greatness.
- God is the Creator, our foundation, our Rock.
- His work is perfect.
- His ways are entirely just and right.
- God is righteous, upright, and true.
b. When tempted to worry, I will say—
- God is my provider. He supplies all my needs from his glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:19
- I can do all things through Christ who gives me the strength. Philippians 4:13
- He who began a good work in me will be faithful to complete it. Philippians 1:6
- Blessing and glory and wisdom and thanksgiving and honor and power and strength be to our God forever and ever. Amen. Revelation 7:12 HCSB
7. a. God reminded Israel of His faithfulness to them as their Father and Creator—
- The people of Israel are His special possession; His own inheritance.
- When He found them in the desert, he surrounded them and protected them like an eagle protects her young.
- He alone guided them in safety.
- He nourished them with crops, honey, cream, milk, olive oil, meat of lambs and goats, choicest wheat, and wine from the finest grapes.
b. In the past week—
- God has strengthened me every day. (recovering from pneumonia) I’m thankful to feel the return of my health, strength and energy.
- My breathing is almost back to normal. I’m thankful for every deep breath.
- The weather is also improving daily. I thank Him for warmer days and nights after such a harsh winter. I’ve never been so thankful for springtime. I thank Him that we can depend on His faithfulness.
- Springtime is so beautiful. I thank Him every day for the beautiful colors of the trees and flowers in bloom, the many shades of green, the ever-changing skies, the spring rain, and the gentle breezes.
- I thank Him gasoline prices are lower.
- I thank Him for a wonderful husband who takes good care of me.
- I thank Him for a husband who seeks the kingdom of God with me.
- I thank Him for wonderful readers who encourage me and pray for me. You are Priceless! Thank you!
Photo Credit Kevin Carden
For more information about Bible Study Fellowship International (BSF) visit their website. You can search for a class near you. A study of the book of Revelation begins soon.
These are MY answers to the study questions, not THE answers.